Mike Zornek on 5 Jan 2006 04:24:11 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Textmate

On 1/4/06 9:23 PM, "Jason Lenhart" <jplenhart@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am not
> familiar with this editor - I know it is all
> preference - but, are there macros/scripts that are
> for RoR developers?

I'm using TextMate more and more. I haven't read the manual myself but I do
here it's getting better all the time:

http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/

Personally, I haven't used macros much. I just like the drawer with my whole
project, the nice syntax coloring for Rails and Markdown, and a few other
little things.

I have a feeling if I were to spend some time reading the manual I'd get a
lot more out of it. Someday I hope.

If you have a specific question, feel free to ask.

~ Mike
--
Work: http://ClickableBliss.com
Play: http://MikeZornek.com