Erin Mulder on 15 Jan 2006 07:10:06 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Immediate opportunity for full-time Rails development

Hey Rubyists,

If you have real Rails development experience and are available for a
full-time (not moonlighting) contract, please let me know.  I'm looking
for someone to do a few weeks of Rails/AJAX development, with the
potential for more going forward.

(Of course, we're always looking for more Java/Ruby people to join the
team permanently, so if you're looking to do some of both, I'd love to
hear from you!)

Cheers,
Erin