Adam C. Greenfield on 31 Jan 2006 21:30:50 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Next Meeting

On 1/31/06, Eric Snyder <snyderep@mac.com> wrote:
I will be presenting on RJS templates.

Sounds great, looking forward to your talk

We are still searching for a second speaker. Here's a chance to talk about your favorite Rails topic. Don't be shy, we're a friendly group. If you would like to speak at the next meeting or one further in the future just post to the list.

I'd be interested to know what topics people are interested in. I would consider give a talk, but I'm not sure what sort of talk people would be interested in hearing. Suggestions welcome :)