Adam C. Greenfield on 19 Apr 2006 22:08:09 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] help me customize my talk on DSLs in Ruby and Rails Enterprise adoption

On 4/19/06, Obie Fernandez <obiefernandez@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm Obie Fernandez, the guy that's coming to talk to you next Monday
> night at the Philly on Rails user group.

Hello Obie. Thanks for agreeing to join us on Monday!

> PS: See my blog entries on DSLs to get an idea of what the DSL talk is
> about... http://obiefernandez.com

Here are the recent entries I found on Obie's blog that related to DSLs:
http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=dslish_ruby_hacks_the_as
http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=more_on_business_dsls_in
http://jroller.com/page/obie?entry=the_magic_of_ruby_dsl
(I went back as far as December 12th 2005)