Mike Zornek on 23 Oct 2006 16:22:05 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Rails/Apache Configuration Problem

On 10/23/06 12:00 PM, "Andrew Langman" <alangman@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Or maybe it's something else entirely. Any Rails/Apache wisdom is welcome.
> Thank you.

One thing that stumped me when I moved my site from Webrick to Apache was
the ruby path at the top of my dispatch.fcgi file.

You also say development.log... Are you running it in development mode for a
reason? I'd also check it's running in the mode you want and that the db
connect info for that db is available. Some people make sure not to keep the
db password in svn and then during the first production cycle it can't
connect.

Good luck.

~ Mike
--