Mat Schaffer on 31 Oct 2006 15:22:57 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

I just did a quick browse through the list archives but couldn't find anything about a Rails Pub Night in Philadelphia. Someone I know someone who started one in Toronto and has had a lot of success with it. And Philly has a number of nice bars! Could also be nicer than the trip to Ft. Washington for people who live or work downtown.

For details on the Toronto Pub Night see http://unspace.ca/innovation/ pubnite .

Have people considered it? Is the Philly Rails community not much for bars?

-Mat