Mike Evans on 31 Oct 2006 15:59:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

I'd be down for that... Ft. Washington is farther than I like to
travel on a weeknight.

On 10/31/06, Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com> wrote:
I just did a quick browse through the list archives but couldn't find
anything about a Rails Pub Night in Philadelphia.  Someone I know
someone who started one in Toronto and has had a lot of success with
it.  And Philly has a number of nice bars!  Could also be nicer than
the trip to Ft. Washington for people who live or work downtown.

For details on the Toronto Pub Night see http://unspace.ca/innovation/
pubnite .

Have people considered it?  Is the Philly Rails community not much
for bars?

-Mat