Mat Schaffer on 31 Oct 2006 16:37:58 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night?

Alright, so we're up to 8 so far. I started a page on the wiki for this so we can start organizing the info.

http://www.phillyonrails.org/community/PubNite

I added the positive replies I've seen so far to the mailing list. We can do the organization there. I've suggested the 3rd Monday of each month as a schedule. Add your name to that, or add a new schedule idea and we'll see what looks best among interested parties. Same goes for pub recommendations

For those of us who are wiki-impared (or just lazy), just post your comments here and I'll add to the wiki.
-Mat