Flinn Mueller on 20 Dec 2006 04:06:44 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Nite!!

On Dec 19, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Jim Guistwite wrote:
Cool but all I can think of is Anthony Michael Hall in The Breakfast Club.

Brian Johnson: Well, what I had said was i'm in the math club, the latin and the physics club...physics club.

John Bender: Hey, Cherry! Do you belong to the physics club?

Claire Standish: That's an academic club.

John Bender: So?

Claire Standish: So academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs.

John Bender: Ah...but to dorks like him, they are. What do you guys do in your club?

Brian Johnson: In physics we...uh...we talk about physics, properties of physics.

John Bender: So it's sorta social, demented and sad, but social. Right?