Flinn Mueller on 17 Jan 2007 19:05:08 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Ruby in a JVM

My interest in ruby byte code is two fold, #1 to productize a rails app, and #2 speed. I believe I've read the JRuby could increase the speed of ruby apps. I'd love to be able to create single file distribution (or bundle like apple's .app packages or a WAR file) for a rails application that can be configured to run on a host without compromising the source code.