Colin A. Bartlett on 28 Feb 2007 17:13:56 -0000

RE: [PhillyOnRails] Thanks! And topic idea.

Erin Mulder Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:55 AM

> For the second half, I'd love to see someone give an "acts as *" talk
> and give a tour of many the most popular acts-as plugins out there (e.g.
> paranoid, versioned, taggable, etc).  Any volunteers for that, or ideas
> on alternative topics?

Super idea. We've been using acts_as_taggable in a recent eCommerce project
and have started using acts_as_state_machine everywhere. Then there's
acts_as_nested_set which we almost used on a project, but opted for
acts_as_tree with some modifications. I'd love to hear what everyone else is
using.

I'm bummed that I couldn't make the eCommerce meeting. Had to burn the
midnight oil on a project. Forgive me for RSVPing and then not showing.

Colin