Aaron Mulder on 28 Feb 2007 19:12:38 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] rails fastcgi issues

  • From: "Aaron Mulder" <ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] rails fastcgi issues
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:12:27 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=jJEcrml6UZbCEmkym/3UWR6L2zXProplR3H1OCAituwswRMWpk9ZQ/pn54qdnNVQ8EPThyvutNf5+OQ6m3IdHqbbXNofLa1v63hQT2nNgniDnpwA/IfRWsiix0voAnZrKNMcmBW98xF4P75LzNsH17OP+Jvbko/NsUQQ3ctaD+0=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org