Mike Zornek on 6 Mar 2007 19:55:27 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Authorize.net Recurring Billing API

In my talk last week this was a topic people were interested in so I thought
I had to share...

FINALLY! :D After years of personal nagging Authorize.net has given in and
is now offering an API for setting up Automated Recurring Billing. Woot!!!

http://www.authorize.net/support/ARB_guide.pdf

I have no experience with this (yet) but I'm very happy to see it out.

~ Mike
--
Work: http://ClickableBliss.com
Play: http://MikeZornek.com