Randy Schmidt on 6 Mar 2007 20:28:11 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyGroups.org

  • From: "Randy Schmidt" <x@altorg.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] PhillyGroups.org
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:28:03 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=nF3r1DM3BfFpGzTKQFhMAjHLWet0Gj7kvJy2OaCZyxsc8jr2tJrjlJxejv+CqNGLhfQkHJCi4Fd7UjVARIXWp+ysNWoJQTRD3CdNUGOCyOUcXbq2VV7MhdxIHc7Q+Ew/cDy2/CM8hvWpdsmTYcRSoMA4XUmGoLMVz7uO6+9boi8=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

On that note, here is a tickler for an idea I have been playing with lately:

http://www.ossbee.com/

Yeah, it doesn't say much but I hope to be able to work more on it soon.

On 3/6/07, Erin Mulder <meara@alumni.princeton.edu> wrote:
Randy Schmidt wrote:
> Jeremiah Grossman is going to be talking at Drexel tonight at 6.30 in
> Matheson 109. I don't know if I saw it on this list or on the PLUG
> list, but I thought it would interesting to this crowd as well.

For those who don't know, there's also a pretty comprehensive calendar
of local developer events at:

  http://www.phillygroups.org/

Right now, there are 26 events listed this month, and many groups have
not even finalized their March meetings.  Not bad for the Cheesesteak City.

Cheers,
Erin

P.S. PhillyGroups is an open wiki, and it gets vandalized once in a
while by "HaCK3rs" who think it's impressive to "pWn" a freely-editable
wiki page.  If you see that happen, just let me know about it or go
ahead restore the calendar yourself from the wiki page history.

Randy Schmidt
randy@umlatte.com
www.umlatte.com
267.334.6833