Eric Snyder on 6 Mar 2007 20:36:36 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Next Meeting

The next meeting will most likely happen in early April and will be held in Fort Washington. At this point it looks like I will be presenting 'Django As A 2nd Language', a comparison of the python based Django framework and Rails. Things are shaping up well for the May meeting but we will need another speaker for April. Anyone can speak regardless of experience level with Ruby or Rails. Some topics suggested in the past include rake, PDF::Writer, RadRails and deployment strategies. Topics can range in level from beginner to Toby level (advanced) :)

Sponsorship for the next meeting is also up for grabs. If your company is interested in sponsoring the meeting please contact me and I can explain what is involved.

Thanks,
-Eric