Aaron Blohowiak on 10 Mar 2007 15:30:40 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Need help connecting to WEBDAV

Does this mean TxD's WebDAV is not playing nice with your libs? Perhaps you should ask them for pointers.

Aaron Blohowiak

When a request is made for a file from the Web front-end, I need to map that file request to the WEBDAV repository, silently replacing a local file request with an authenticated WEBDAV GET. My application can deal with the rest of the job -- it's just this little bit, which looks like it should be so easy, and is stubbornly NOT.