Aaron Blohowiak on 1 Apr 2007 22:42:24 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Re: Newbie-ish Capistrano/SVN question

You know, I just realized something. I've seen this convention a lot on
mailing lists I'm on and other places and I've even done it myself a few
times. But I can't remember ever actually finding a solution to a problem
from a post of this nature. That's not an indictment of the poster, of
course, just a curiosity. Has anyone ever found an answer to a problem in
a search that hit on a "just in case someone's searching later" post?

Yes. Usually when i miss a step in an install or something along those lines.. it has worked a couple of times.

I'm out of the office until the 10th. Fortunately, I won't set up an auto-responder to annoy the piss out of the list... But if anybody needs me, wait.

Aaron Blohowiak