Cliff Moon on 27 Apr 2007 23:58:31 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] jruby on rails

Has anyone had any experiences deploying jruby on rails yet? I've been fooling around with it this afternoon on the branch version and I must say that it's very impressive for being pre-production software. It only took a small amount of modification to get a JoR war file deployed in an app server (Geronimo 2 M4.) Anyone have anything good/bad/ugly/indifferent to say about it?