Flinn Mueller on 24 May 2007 21:34:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Bubble Bee

That was far too elaborate to be a joke :-D

On May 24, 2007, at 5:27 PM, Cliff Moon wrote:

You fools. It's obviously a solution to the worldwide shortage of honey bees. Since colony collapse disorder will render us without two thirds of our food supply soon, we will have take on the responsibility of the bees if we are to survive.

So you log in and earn "nectar" for every plant you report successfully pollinating by hand. At the end of the season your "nectar" is converted into "honey" which is then put into your personal "comb". Once you've gathered enough "honey" in your "comb" you can start recruiting "larvae" whom will help you by donating back some of their "nectar" to be converted into your "honey". And of course once the food supply collapses, all of that "honey" can be converted into real live food shipped to the door of your bunker so you can survive the fall of civilization.

So join up now to get in at the top of the pyr- I mean colony! Beta spots are limited.