Keith Fitzgerald on 4 Jun 2007 14:55:35 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hello; tips to avoid "newbie drownings in the Rails pool"...

  • From: "Keith Fitzgerald" <kfitzgerald@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hello; tips to avoid "newbie drownings in the Rails pool"...
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:55:23 -0400
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I second Jared's recommendation. Best RoR book IMHO.

also,

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/01/20/rails.html

necessary for any beginner.

I'll second no problems on OS X. As far as books go, http://
www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails2/index.html is by far my
favorite development book written for any language.