[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Save the Date: July 10
- From: Mat Schaffer <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Save the Date: July 10
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:55:29 -0400
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; b=uBStSCVA8hyxSI3UcDfgJEWUd1nTqeu7CimJTaMuhlub1wc6tLSI9AL9d+JT3EDKn0bRntynm7xe3HvussvvF+96ok7dZt9gnN1VsAJNUW/aaXhKIEvNkpoA74xog5xgpNQVVffCSokgZ4KqE3ShzwXBtFA2gsc8VCLrlo8DUEY=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Jun 18, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Erin Mulder wrote:
Darian Anthony Patrick wrote:
Is your talk only 15 minutes long? I'm trying to get an idea of when
the meeting will end.
Sorry. I meant 8:15pm (though it's possible I'll start closer to 8pm
depending on the length of my talk). Should be done at 9pm.
That's good for me too. I was pondering how I might fill nearly two
hours with a globalize presentation.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: