Joel Dietz on 31 Jul 2007 18:31:36 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Developer Needed for College Application App

Hello fellow rails developers,

  The company I am contracting to is in urgent need of an additional rails developer
who can do at least 15-25 hrs / week on a project at least through March '08.  Pay rate is negotiable.  The project is an web app for prospective college students which would allow them to submit their application and schedule campus visits.  It will also be integrated with Salesforce.com.

 If you are interested please send a resume to me as soon as possible and we can chat.

    Joel Dietz

dietzsignals.com | dharmadeveloper.com
mobile: 202.870.3598