Flinn Mueller on 1 Aug 2007 21:54:20 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] OT: Living in Philly

Thanks to everyone who responded on and off list! I've had some really great input. I'm still waiting to hear back about a few opportunities in the Philly area and other places so everything is up in the air right now. I've heard some good things from a few people now about Elkins Park so that's a good indicator. There are a number of burbs outside of philly that show up on Money Magazine's top 100 places to live so if I make the move I'm sure I'll find something nice.