Justin W. Reagor on 13 Aug 2007 16:54:12 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] couple simple ror questions

What are the performance implications of requiring/including other gems into your Rails environment? Typically, thats all your doing. Though there are other gems, like hpricot, that require outside binaries.

:: Justin Reagor