Mark Chadwick on 4 Sep 2007 13:34:08 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] "Ruby for microcontrollers" a short list...

Another interesting project:

http://rad.rubyforge.org/

You might want to poke around that code, as it's taking a small Ruby DSL, and translating it to C/C++ for the controller.

That said, I'm not sure of the real value of shoehorning Ruby on a microcontroller.  C isn't exactly the plague.  If there was ever a "time and place" for C code, it seems like it couldn't be too far from this.
(Should I duck?)

Anyone else screwing around with Arduino boards?