Jared Blitzstein on 24 Oct 2007 03:35:41 -0000

[PhillyOnRails] Anyone using Site5 for rails hosting?

I wrote a response a few months back giving site5 great praise for rails hosting, well they have since fallen from grace. They're in the process of migrating their servers to faster, better machines at a different location. Well mine was done today and is completely fubar, I have 4 different sites that are completely down, they won't even resolve. I sent in two support tickets this afternoon as well as posted on the forums and haven't gotten any official response. It seems a bunch of other people are suffering the same fate judging by their message board. Is anyone else currently experiencing this? And if you are and have gotten it resolved, how?