Adam C. Greenfield on 24 Oct 2007 22:05:06 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Anyone using Site5 for rails hosting?

  • From: "Adam C. Greenfield" <adam.greenfield@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Anyone using Site5 for rails hosting?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:04:54 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=KYdEOFr3vN+WKrRSnGf67iv1H7gt8sq3ow1qK1lcCNE=; b=ZJ8VbjJcagZocx274bBQoED0jdXGm3Onz4d9quHEVKMruldflvC9wsMULAZcXS8rSQD50dDkx+wIiiYp6URITl5qqxx1AXdnuqrY06YfvNnySeDpEbKN0m+tCjiAYe3Lcw23XAfzIwpZ5U6LTi23vP7nW71IaWJ5IS2B4vtSPlg=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

I've moved on from Site5 (as a staff member). However Vince Stratful
is a great guy who I worked with for several years. You can reach him
at vstratful@site5.com

-Adam