Trotter Cashion on 13 Nov 2007 15:23:28 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] projects; facebook

  • From: Trotter Cashion <cashion@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] projects; facebook
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:23:09 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:content-type:message-id:from:subject:date:to:x-mailer; bh=RJE2rcP+Xc8zjB4I294HK5s7MHb68WwDhUH4iN3XnTw=; b=BEy+Viy6Pwh1aZQKxdRsTe8MheQ3PsEkNyYT+m40p1xSA3C4TFgj3sdopfj4ksUvr4dG01g+jiMMgP0amfRR+CjKuxKsqkqCOq+zlHcIe5jmR9d8WwTA28q00G5HSJK+wjDN+X77xmAyqSqVHyIH3RKRL+3LGWTm9ZTbwh01RCs=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

For your input device use something that runs Android. Google's put out a bounty on app development. http://code.google.com/android/adc.html

- Trotter