[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hadoop on IBM
- From: Mat Schaffer <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hadoop on IBM
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:21:58 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=KglGuOfkuWF/vv8IlSgskZlJ0+jRYoM7aBK2rh3zVTM=; b=jul7qvNRc+M4sgNvwlW7zHBcSjJiCy5RsBDAENF3s2WbEl5mJV1GRmwF73NNzvoY7JD3QOfFawAVOLJpSkTHodOB5ynBZ/z3wup/cg642EkHMUyrdS0B0XUtrpiUSLGNjMXl0O3VPkFfa8Cg5QO6bm7wIqglpyshoX3vaKvs+b8=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Nov 15, 2007, at 9:11 AM, Mort Goldman wrote:
Seems like the software at the core of IBM’s computing cloud announcement is Hadoop and MapReduce per NYTimes article at TECHNOLOGY | November 15, 2007 I.B.M. to Push 'Cloud Computing,' Using Data From Afar By STEVE LOHR It seems that I.B.M. is trying to position itself as a leader in the corporate market for cloud computing, which many regard as the next evolutionary step in information technology.
Off topic :-P
but damn cool.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: