Brian Donahue on 15 Nov 2007 17:59:56 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] projects; facebook

+1

I'd be into hearing about Facebook from a developer's standpoint, too.  So far I can't get past most of the reservations expressed above.   Additionally, as a .NET developer, now that M$ has put ridiculous dollars into Facebook in return for who knows what, all the Microsofties are like "DUDE, HAVE YOU SEEN FACEBOOK??  IT'S SO COOL!!  FRIEND ME!!!"  That is enough to keep me away for a good while :)