[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- From: "Angel Pizarro" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Nov/Dec meeting
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:45:19 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=ZfbFvge6V4WF6an8wSWfQHew3TFdUpYIYD1mBUqRv7A=; b=UnJqQlWBZtwYK9d9B7OuSctH9FM5x314o1+7ZFoIm/q77enoyZpj2wEuGKHHK3zaEN/ZU1u2570w0SX2CzJo4pB0mK4zEFvpWrDZWT9Qebvsp5cJcMGDJz8bOpU9gFWhbMj1hrTPg0FRjHxxddurYKlX6Q+DNTK7jc49BTbQKtw=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Nov 19, 2007 9:27 AM, Colin A. Bartlett <email@example.com
On Nov 19, 2007, at 9:15 AM, Angel Pizarro wrote:That sounds great to me. Anyone else interested in that?
> I could do a short (won't take up the 45 mins, more like 20-30)
> talk on integration with R stats package and plotting graphs with it.
Maybe you can also do a quick demo of creating bar codes with Ruby, too?
You _are_ the same Angel Pizarro as here, right?
yep, that's me. That should fill up the rest of the time for the talk and I am glad to do it.
I have a project now that needs some simple barcoding and came across
this project when researching.
Director, Bioinformatics Facility
Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
University of Pennsylvania
806 BRB II/III
421 Curie Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6160
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: