David Bogus on 6 Dec 2007 16:35:32 -0000

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?

  • From: "David Bogus" <davidbogus@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Agile management web app?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:35:18 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=HJAG+QHqq0zwvd6+rrsZCfAztXR/hMSuxrucGGRuino=; b=hSfiY2Tw+m60lBy+x1eTelBL+VScN3CVoVNhrnqt1tw6XfnuUhAdAn3qwRZdEkNSqn8OpUsPhzA4A4WTnTvL3vC4/oebQn7SsQH/323RTN6k8BHkMMxAJdAG5Hvg9zxjFhHKM6e7bDV6+fp1d+xbCd1/p0V2IldW3EvZixd9l7U=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org

> Because a stack of papers and cards pinned to a wall don't allow easy
> access to job and task status for all parties when they're not in the
> same room.

Who are the people/roles not in the same room? The amount and kind of
information needed about the project changes based on what your doing
with it.  If all you need to share with a non collocated person is
overall status, whats the opportunity cost of sharing more detail then
they need?

--
Dave's Definitions: Morning, is after I've slept for more than four
hours. Lunch is the second meal of the day no matter the hour of