[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hey, list... Wake up!
- From: "Steve Eichert" <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hey, list... Wake up!
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:09:05 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=1mJCXaiqpyrop1htrwuHlu8/AeOjJqYgzKr0BK5NDmE=; b=RHBRT1zsEoIPbIXHsxYBmelFxKGNR7rFMl4YkmhZzl7mb0N9J0GZucdZ5jFFRK6tVyjSjTDC7M8hYAIIdZMrpe3W3bjCCg2xcjtwPW2OyyD/uFRtPg0t35j8qJyjniyiLvvwXLGqWa1ET4MTcIzRuFw7sTFEVSFmHKqf+zQY0UA=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've never met Zed, but thought his rant was pretty comical. From what I can tell being a crazy ass like that is part of his personality, and his crazy ass rant is an example of his humor.
I did think it was interesting that a guy like him was having trouble finding work. You'd think all he would have to do was say "I wrote Mongrel" and he's have as much work as he wanted. I'm guessing part of the problem is the type of work that he'd want to do, and the rest of the problem is what Toby pointed out.
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: