[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hey, list... Wake up!
- From: Mat Schaffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Hey, list... Wake up!
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 08:46:13 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=Z5DAqjPF6F/cjZcfrru5g59wnBugx2fL/U/yYb1xWJI=; b=OPKI9oTLKObNkvNIn647jbBZwwkTnnGvHMIou3JLemRcabCrJkyPRf7uPTMSxAvYYzbJPGztZhCn7oNgN44Xfug6/h1ZZ15UpsB7wQkZLrrFA4dtHce4X7B7n9iaNgD66sSXNgukPBBg+8F6E6sWOE5lmaiBOdWOovRwnig/4S8=
- List-archive: <http://lists.phillyonrails.org/pipermail/talk>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Toby DiPasquale wrote:
Where's everyone been hiding? Does no one have any comment on Zed's
ghetto rant? Anything else?
This rant actually made me glad in a way. I take it as yet another
sign that ruby on rails is progressing out of it's honeymoon period
and is about to become a permanent fixture in software development (if
it's not already). I'm only guessing, but articles like this can
probably be found for most major technologies and would be hard to
find for technologies that still aren't getting much use. *sniffle*
our language is growing up *sniffle*
To unsubscribe or change your settings, visit: