Mat Schaffer on 8 Jan 2008 20:17:58 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night Advice

  • From: Mat Schaffer <schapht@gmail.com>
  • To: talk@phillyonrails.org
  • Subject: Re: [PhillyOnRails] Pub Night Advice
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 23:17:45 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=maXHq/qGOkmkxOwDwaMxCGmCD3E0dFz7+wAvhM6KtXQ=; b=HKCqZGOQ/BNMIgM6000pe81lp1dwblbJhgZlSrdx+DHfg/TrWtZ6uE0cLgeocp7ea0b/gE6dZLOWZg57RdMPg1omDTOM5J/FzC4AKxYi6DJbFHCPLjxWcUEchwWJ5vKYUAUTR4xH2Nmg/I4YlHt19Lv4A9uHJBExIxbDnU/tJ5I=
  • Sender: talk-bounces@phillyonrails.org