Andrew Libby on 22 Jan 2008 11:27:41 -0800

[PhillyOnRails] Looking for Rails Developer in KoP

I'm working with a company in King of Prussia that needs a full time rails developer. We'll consider contract, though would prefer W2. It's a good company an a very decent
environment to work in.

If you're interested in a rails development position in King of Prussia PA, please reach out to me individually. We've been searching for a while, but just don't seem to be able to find the right candidate.
Thanks in advance.

Andy