Jared Blitzstein on 23 Jan 2008 12:41:45 -0800

[PhillyOnRails] RadiantCMS

Are any of you on the RadiantCMS mailing list? I've tried to sign up 4 times without success as well as emailed the author and visited the IRC chat room without response. I can't figure out why I cannot get on the mailing list Does everyone hate me? Well that's besides the point, but does anyone have any contact info for some active radiant users?