Ben Greenberg on 23 Jan 2008 18:22:35 -0800

[PhillyOnRails] Amazon Flexible Payments Service

Hi all,

I'm new to the list. I'm currently developing a Rails web app for a startup. I heard about this group through Brian Donahue from Philly ALT.NET, and hopefully I'll be making it out to some meetings.

Has anyone been using Amazon FPS with Rails? We're considering using it for our app. There is a Ruby library released, but it says that it doesn't support Ruby 1.8.6, which I find very suspicious. I'm also curious about any opinions of the service itself.

Thanks.
Ben