Colin A. Bartlett on 24 Jan 2008 05:54:30 -0800

Re: [PhillyOnRails] Amazon Flexible Payments Service

On Jan 23, 2008, at 9:22 PM, Ben Greenberg wrote:

I'm new to the list.

Welcome to Philly on Rails, Ben!

Has anyone been using Amazon FPS with Rails?

I have not but I've been curious about their service. I've oft wanted to be able to do bulk monetary disbursements for things such as commissions. And it seems like one might be to do just that with FPS.

Keep us posted on how it goes!

Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions