abigail on Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:44:54 -0500 (EST)

Re: CGI - Sendmail question.

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 06:14:57PM -0500, Barry Veinotte wrote:

> [ sendmail problem ]
>
> My system admin doesn't know of a way. I haven't been able
> to find a way, but thought that if there is one, someone
> here will know about it.

Uhm, you must confuse it with another list. This is a Perl user group
list. While there are undoubtly people on this list that are familiar
with sendmail, it's far from the most logical place to seek answers.

Did you try comp.mail.sendmail? Did you try www.sendmail.org? Have you
studied the bat book? Have you read a FAQ? Have you considered another
MTA?

Abigail