Spyder's Empire on Thu, 25 Nov 1999 07:36:06 -0500 (EST)

Re: CGI - Sendmail question.

I must tell you Abigail, I think you are rude.

I am the Webmaster of the Research Services Group at ISI,  so Perl is really
not my forte - but I subscribe because I might see something that would help
me in my daily work.  If I ever had a question that was html and perl
related, I would be hesitant to post it here because of your rude and curt
answers.

Do you REALLY think that you are all that?  Do you?

What possible harm would it have been to simply write your response back to
Barry privately, advising him and pointing him to the right people - instead
you have to embarrass and make a person look really small.

You are NOT all that. You are just a rude person who needs a wake up call in
manners and professional kindness to your fellows.

Nancy Imelda Schafer
RSG Webmaster - ISI

AND...

~§pyder~
Nancy Imelda Schafer

Spyder's Empire
http://www.spydersempire.com
http://www.spydersempire.net
http://www.poetryscreensaver.spydersempire.net
**Founder and Home Of: The Phenomenal Women Of The Web
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com
http://www.phenomenalwomen.net
http://www.phenomenalwomen.org
**Founder and Home Of: The Phenomenal Men Of The Web
http://www.phenomenalmen.com

************************************
BRAND NEW:

Send a Pillow~Note
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/pillow-notes

Pillow~Notes are fast, fun, free notes to send
to a friend, lover, whoever. They are like a postcard...
but there's nothing to fill out, except the person's
e-mail address you are sending it to. Pillow~Notes are
pre-written with poetry, free-verse, ramblings.
Sprinkled with beautiful & humorous graphics,
they make sending/receiving a greeting fun.
The receiver of your Pillow~Note will even have
optional music - with many selections to choose from.
*************************************

Breast Cancer Awareness Network
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/breast-cancer

STOP INTERNET PLAGIARISM
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/plagiarism

The Webrings of the PWOTW
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/webrings

Editor-in-chief of The Showcase:
The Official Magazine of TPWOTW
http://www.phenomenalwomen.com/showcase

Editor-in-chief of Empire:ZINE
http://www.spydersempire.com/empirezine
* Spyder's Poetry Empire - Poetry and Writing Forum
http://www.spydersempire.com/poetry.htm