Walt Mankowski on Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:12:19 -0500 (EST)

Re: What meeting to come to

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 11:03:24PM -0500, mjd-perl-pm@plover.com wrote:
> Not any more.  As of las tmonth, Pamplona is Dmitri's, and the menu,
> while similar, is not tapas-like.  In particular the prices have all
> gone up.
>
> The sound you hear is my teeth gnashing in rage.

I was only there once, but I seem to remember that one big reason the
prices were low was that the entrees were small, and you generally
needed to order several of them (the whole tapas thing, you know).  If
the entrees are a more normal size, if makes sense for the prices to
be higher, too.

Would you still have a problem with the higher prices if the
techies.com folks were paying?