Robert Spier on Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:36:22 -0500 (EST)

GTK Perl

  j> Have you guys had anyone talk about Gtk-Perl yet?  Not that I'm
  j> volunteering!

    I mentioned it briefly when I did a talk which focused mostly on
PerlTk.  I showed some code examples.  The Gtk-Perl was really young
then.  We also had some threads about InternetTime round clocks, and
several versions passed over the list, web based, TK Perl, GTK
Perl.. etc.

    Sure sounds to me like you just volunteered :)

-R