Adam Turoff on Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:36:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Foundation

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 06:39:53PM -0400, Robert Spier wrote:

> AT> No, these questions won't be on the quiz.  :-)
>
> Good.  Google knows them.

Serves me right for asking imdb instead of google.

> No computers next year.  It makes life easier.

Then there's the cellphone factor.  After all, what happens when someone
calls his girlfriend to get Ted Williams' 1941 batting average?  :-)

In this crowd, everyone is going to be wired.  If you take away wavelans,
there's still the rogue google search through Verizon Wireless.

Then again, crafting questions to defeat google is pretty damn difficult.

Relying on the honor system is starting to look like the only out....

Z.