Robert Spier on Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

fwd: Perl developers

If anyone wants to find out more about whatever it is that Barbara
wants, her contact info is at the bottom.

-R

------- start of forwarded message -------
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:59:46 -0400
To: "'rspier@pm.org'" <rspier@pm.org>
From: "Marks, Barbara" <bmarks@rdraab.com>
Subject: Perl developers

Mr. Spier,

I found your email address on the Philadelphia Perl Mongers web site. I am
working on a project for a client company located in Philadelphia. They are
currently looking for 3 developers with solid Perl development skills. I am
located in Atlanta and have just begun networking to try to locate these
Perl developers. If you know of anyone I could talk to, or know someone who
is interested in hearing about different opportunities, I would appreciate
your passing my info on to these people. I would really appreciate any help
you could give me on this.

If you could let me know if I'm on the right track in talking with you, I
would appreciate that as well. Thanks, and I'll look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Thank you,

Barbara Marks
Consultant