Dave Turner on Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:15:16 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Quizzo Results

David Steuber wrote:

> Robert Spier writes:
>
> ' For reference, here are some of our past talks:
> ' http://phl.pm.org/techtalks.html
>
> Oh, you did Tk already.  Bookmarked.
>
> --
> David Steuber
> 302 E. Marshall Street #612
> West Chester, PA 19380
> USA
>
> http://www.david-steuber.com/
> Telco://610.436.1677
> ICQ# 91465842  (Using Micq 0.4.6 under Linux)
> **Majordomo list services provided by PANIX <URL:http://www.panix.com>**

Ok, new topic request:
PDL and Gimp-Perl.

PDL is the Perl Data Language - it's used for manipulating large blocks
of data, including multi-dimensional arrays.

Among other uses, it can hook in with Gimp-Perl, providing a 2d array of
pixels in an image.

I hardly know anything about it - but someone else in phl.pm might.

--
-Dave Turner