David Steuber on Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:13:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Quizzo Results

Dave Turner writes:

' Ok, new topic request:
' PDL and Gimp-Perl.
'
' PDL is the Perl Data Language - it's used for manipulating large blocks
' of data, including multi-dimensional arrays.
'
' Among other uses, it can hook in with Gimp-Perl, providing a 2d array of
' pixels in an image.

It also works with Mesa (OpenGL) and fftw (world's fastest fourier
transform).  I've installed it on my machine to see how the TriD
portion and OpenGLQ portions work, but I haven't had a chance to
experiment with them yet.

--
David Steuber
302 E. Marshall Street #612

http://www.david-steuber.com/
Telco://610.436.1677
ICQ# 91465842  (Using Micq 0.4.6 under Linux)