Urb LeJeune on Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:12:31 -0500 (EST)

Re: Fwd: Win32 Talk

I have managed to think about the talk a little further, and I think I have a
better feel for the topics I would like to cover.  I will try to discuss most
things that matter to Perl hackers on Win32, including the following:

A few weeks ago I downloaded an application suit from NuSphere. It's a 24 meg download that includes Perl, PHP, MySQL, and Apache for the selected platform. Once downloaded and unzipped, over 4,500 files and 65 megs later, the entire package installed flawlessly in less than two minutes. Click on one icon to start Apache and MySQL. It's mind boggling if you have ever struggled with installing and configuring the various packages.

In addition, there is the complete online documentation for all packages.

        Check it out at http://nusphere.com

Urb