Urb LeJeune on Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:41:00 -0500 (EST)

NuSphere

>          In addition, there is the complete online documentation for all
> packages.
>
>          Check it out at http://nusphere.com
>
> Urb

Ummmm..... WOW. : )

That's really about all I can say. I'll check this out at home tonight. If it
woks on my 98 machine, I'll be totally amazed.

I'm running it on my Win 98 box as we speak. Did I mention it's free :-)
Give someone your IP address and than can access the Apache server running
on your PC. It's also available for most flavors of Unix.

        Would like the take of anyone who tries it.

Urb