one bad brain on Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:53:52 -0500 (EST)

Re: NuSphere

I just installed NuSphere on my Win98 install which happens to run under VMWare on a Linux box.  I got it up and running in about 5 minutes.  the Apache server runs well, and it seems to work great right out the box.  I haven't got the time to really play with MySQL and Perl yet, but it seems like it should.

If you have windows and you want to play with Apache/MySQL/Perl on that, I would say this is a good idea.  However if you are running a *nix variant, I would suggest just using straight MySQL, Perl, and Apache installs.

-hunter.